Over View :
The MMLJ Hawkeye Vehicle Tracker has an in-built GPS receiver and a GSM modem that transmits and receives location and configuration commands. This unit provides real time Location of the vehicle every 30 Seconds. The unit receives Latitude and Longitude information from the GPS satellites above. It transmits positional information to the Tracking server. The client can now view the position and additional information on a Map in real time. The user can configure the unit using over the Air commands and even optimize the transmission to achieve minimum Airtime costs.
Standard Features :
- GPS & GSM: Has an in-built multi band GSM modem with GPS receiver.
- Location information: Provides its location at user programmed intervals.
- Data Transmission: Transmits its location and additional information using either SMS or GPRS service. The sent and received data is compressed and encrypted during transmissions.
- Configuration Commands: The unit can be configured using Over the Air Commands (OTA).
- Data Compression: Supports SMS/GPRS data compression to support various GSM service provider Tariff plans worldwide.
- GeoFence: Raise Alerts if Vehicle moves out or into the fence.
- Arm: Sends SMS alert if vehicle moves from parked location.
- Where are you: Sends SMS to owner with current location.
- Reports: Various reports for Alerts, Daily Movement, Stop, Speed, Distance, Digital status with date and time stamp. Reports are available in MAP, text and Graphical format. Reports can be printed downloaded in Excel compatible CSV formats or emailed.
- Users: Multiple Users with organizational hierarchy can be created.
- Computed Odometer reading: Gives Odometer readings based on periodic GPS positions and distance calculated between consecutive positions.
- Storage Memory: Stores over 20,000 positions along with additional information incase of loss of GSM coverage.
- Input Voltage: Works from 6V DC to 36V DC.
- Dimensions: L=110mm B=75mm H=56mm.
Configuration commands (OTA) :
Click here to Vehicle Tracking Unit Enquiry Form
- Transmission Frequency: Dual timing mode support (Movement and stationary) for SMS and GPRS thus helps in reducing airtime, which in turn reduces costs. Can also be configured to transmit based on distance covered.
- Current Position: Gets the current position of the unit as soon as the command is given.
- Tracking: Supports location records of minimum of 2 second time intervals.
- Remote Firmware Upgrade: Allows the unit firmware to be upgraded while it is on the field..
Click here for more information on our Automatic Vehicle Locator System
Click here for more information on AVLS Security